Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brand New Day...

So life is crazy... I thought when I was called on a mission I would get to leave the whole internet thing behind. How does that old saying go, "If you wanna make the Lord laugh, tell him your plans?" Hah well that really is how I feel right now. I'm excited though, hopefully you all will actually be able to get something out of this..

So my Scripture of the day is found in the Old Testament, Joshua 1:9
 "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. "
I know that that is so true. Anytime the Lord tells us to do anything, he will not only prepare a way for us (1 Nephi 3:7), but be with us everystep of the way. As I embark on this new and exciting assignment, and as you embark in anything in life, try and remember that. Ask for help, and council him in all thy doings, and he will through the Holy Ghost grant you courage to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment