Monday, December 13, 2010

Scripture of the Day 12.13.10


"And I did read many things unto them which were written in the books of Moses; but that I might more fully persuade them to believe in the Lord their Redeemer I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning"

The scriptures are here for us, so we should start by reading them...  Hah, after you get that down, try relating them to yourself. Next time you read through Alma, put yourself in his shoes. Have you been feeling you need to fix something in your life, or are yoe going to wait for an angel to call you out?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish an angel would call me out...wouldn't that make things easier? Life is a constant battle against the adversary. In my own life I think the harder things I overcome, the stronger I become. On the other side our trials are going to either break us or make us. I know that as we trust in the Lord and his council (read the scriptures!) we will prosper spiritually and be able to overcome the toughest and roughest of battles.

    ReplyDelete